Vitroya Back to Wall Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes compatible soft close toilet seat
- Optional built-in bidet function controller
- Optional built-in bidet temperature controller
- Optional compact concealed cistern
This modern toilet with a unique design with thin ceramic edges has its own bidet function. Thanks to its unique design that combines the toilet and bidet, you do not need to allocate an external bidet in your bathroom. It also reduces toilet paper consumption and promotes a healthier cleaning with water.
Vitroya back to wall bidet toilet is not different from standard toilet sizes with 360mm width, 400mm height and 580mm depth. Its dimensions suitable for general user habits and its modern design created with traditional lines make it a really good choice. This toilet, which is the medium range product of Creavit, is really both economical and useful.
It requires an on/off valve to control the bidet function. Also, the thermostatic mixing valve is an important option for those who want to connect to hot water but are concerned about adjusting the temperature of the water. Also, if you do not already have one that is compatible, we recommend that you choose a concealed cistern from the options section and add it to your order.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Back to Wall Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|