Bene Wall Hung Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Optional bidet function on/off taps
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve
- Optional complete flushing systems
Bene Wall Hung Bidet Toilet is one of the models with a short projection with a depth of 510 mm and can save space in your bathroom. Its design blends traditional user experience with modern touches. Because it is mounted on the wall, it increases the regular appearance and easy cleaning of your bathroom. It has a width of 355 mm and a height of 400 mm for comfortable sitting. A compatible soft close toilet seat will be included with your order.
Bidet on/off valve:
Bene Wall Hung Bidet Toilet does not contain an integrated on/off valve where you can manage the integrated bidet function. You often need to provide an external bidet on/off valve mounted on the wall. By choosing one of the options, we offer for you, you can add it to your order; you can provide this need in an economical and practical way.
Thermostatic mixing valve:
You can connect hot water to the built-in bidet function of Bene Wall Hung Bidet Toilet. But you must ensure that the temperature of the water is not too high. If your installation does not have a control mechanism for this; as an option, our thermostatic mixing valve is an economical solution. In this way, you protect the user from boiling.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Wall Hung Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|