Lara Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
Lara Close Coupled Bidet Toilet is one of the most preferred models with its dimensions suitable for user preferences and modern design. With its closed back, 394mm seat height, 350mm width and 638mm depth, it can adapt to any size bathroom. When you order this model, it comes with its own cistern and soft close toilet seat included in the price. Since it does not require external concealed cistern like wall hung and back to wall models, its installation is economical and practical.
If you order the Lara Close Coupled Bidet Toilet model, you need to provide a wall mounted on/off valve. Because this model does not have an integrated on/off valve to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function. If you want to provide it in an economical and practical way; You can add it to your order by clicking on one of the valves we offer as an option.
If you want, you can also connect hot water to the integrated bidet function. This will definitely be much more comfortable. However, as you know, it is necessary to control the temperature of the hot water in the installation. Otherwise, there may be a risk of scalding. For this reason, you can add it to your order by choosing the optional thermostatic mixing valve.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|