Terra Wall Hung Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes compatible soft close toilet seat
- Optional built-in bidet function controller
- Optional built-in bidet temperature controller
- Optional flushing system includes concealed cistern with WC frame and dual flush buttons
Terra Wall Hung Bidet Toilet has 356mm width, 400mm height and 508mm depth. Although the design lines are modern, they are blended with traditional lines in order to suit user habits. This new generation designed toilet, which is used by mounting on the wall, will allow you to save space in your bathroom thanks to its built-in bidet function.
By reducing the use of toilet paper, it will provide a healthier and more cost-effective toilet experience in the long term. To manage the bidet function, you need to get an on/off valve. If you are going to make a hot water connection, we recommend you to get a thermostatic mixing valve to protect yourself against scalding. Also, if your wall does not have a compatible frame and concealed cistern, you can purchase one of the options we offer.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Wall Hung Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|