Handicapped Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
Handicapped Close Coupled Bidet Toilet is a comfort height model with 455 mm seating height and 363 mm width. At the same time, it has been produced in dimensions suitable for both wide and narrow bathrooms with its 670mm projection. It includes a cistern and soft close toilet seat included in the price. It is more economical and practical to install than wall hung and back to wall models.
An external on/off valve is required to manage the integrated bidet function. Because there is no integrated on/off valve on this toilet. You can add it to your order by clicking on one of the on / off valve options we provide.
For those who will connect hot water to the integrated bidet function, a thermostatic mixing valve is a good option. Because if you cannot adjust the temperature of the water, you may be at risk of getting scalded by very hot water.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|