Trend Wall Hung Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Optional bidet function on/off taps
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve
- Optional complete flushing systems
Trend Wall Hung Bidet Toilet is produced in a form close to the square for more comfortable use. Its unique design is completed with a soft close toilet seat included in the price. It has a height of 400 mm and a width of 355 mm in accordance with user habits. This bidet toilet, made of high-quality material suitable for long years of use, has a depth of 551 mm. You can choose this wall hung model to make your bathroom look tidy and clean. You can add one of the wall-mounted on/off valve options we offer to control the water flow of the integrated bidet function. If you are going to make a hot water connection, we recommend adding a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding. If you need, you can get one of the packages that contain frame, cistern and flush button that we have prepared economically for you.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Wall Hung Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|