Straight Wall Hung Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes compatible soft close toilet seat
- Optional built-in bidet function controller
- Optional built-in bidet temperature controller
- Optional flushing system includes concealed cistern with WC frame and dual flush buttons
Straight wall hung bidet toilet has a modern and compact design to take up less space in your bathroom. It also allows you to save on your budget with its built-in bidet function. It has a stable and charming structure with its color in white tones and its smooth form. The compatible soft closing toilet seat and cover is included in the price.
How does it work?
Straight wall hung bidet toilet does not have an integrated stop valve. So you need an external bidet on/off valve to control the bidet water flow. You can buy the most suitable one economically from the options section.
You can also connect this bidet toilet with hot water. However, you need to make sure that the temperature of the water will never reach the point of boiling. If you do not have such a possibility, our optional thermostatic mixing valve is the most practical solution.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Wall Hung Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|