Sorti Wall Hung Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Optional bidet function on/off taps
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve
- Optional complete flushing systems
Sorti Wall Hung Bidet Toilet is a short projection bidet toilet model, produced in 500mm depth, to adapt especially to small bathrooms. The wall hung design adds tidy and spaciousness to your bathroom and supports easy cleaning. Its modern design is blended with 500mm depth, 351mm width and 400mm height. A compatible soft close toilet seat is included in the price and comes with your order.
You can easily add the WC frame, concealed cistern and dual flush button packages required for the installation of this toilet to your order from the options section.
You can add to your order one of the wall mounted on/off valve models that will need to use the integrated bidet function.
If you want to increase comfort by connecting hot water to the integrated bidet function, we recommend that you buy a thermostatic mixing valve to avoid the risk of scalding.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Wall Hung Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|