Solo Rimless Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
Solo Rimless Close Coupled Combined Bidet Toilet is an amazing model that blends traditional user habits with a modern look. It is one of the best options to take your bathroom to the next level with both its appearance and features. The colour of the bidet WC made of high-quality vitreous china material is bright white. Seat height is 390 mm, width 360 mm and depth 644 mm. A cistern and a soft close toilet seat included in the total price will be sent to you.
The integrated bidet function saves space in your bathroom by eliminating the need for external bidets and supports healthier cleaning with water by reducing toilet paper consumption. Thanks to its compact design, it is very easy to install and less expensive than wall hung and back to wall toilets.
You can add one of our wall mounted on/off valve options to your order to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function. If you are going to connect to hot water, you can add a thermostatic mixing valve to your order to balance the temperature of the water.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet, Rimless Toilet, Rimless Toilet|