Sedef Corner Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
Sedef close coupled bidet toilet is opened back and suitable for corners. By choosing this toilet with its own bidet function, you will not have to spend money on and separately bidet. The cistern in triangular form is included in the price and is compatible with wall corners. A compatible soft close toilet seat and cover for more comfortable use is also included in the price. With all these features and price content it is the best performance product compared to all its competitors.
An external on/off valve is required to use the built-in bidet function of this toilet. We have provided suitable alternatives with advantageous prices for you as an option. You can choose the one you want and add it to your order.
You can also connect hot water to the bidet function of this toilet. But the temperature of the water should not be high enough to cause scalding. If you have any doubts that you can manage this; The thermostatic mixing valve that we offer as an option is an economical and effective method.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet, Corner Toilet|