- Includes a shower bath, matching side panel and shower screen
- The perfect size for a standard bath replacement
- Dimensions: 1675(w) x 850/750(d) x 550(h)mm
- These baths are handed for a left or right hand fitting
- The shower screen is made from sturdy 6mm toughened glass
- Screen size: 1400(h) x 750(w)mm including an integrated towel rail
- Made from gloss white Asterite acrylic sheet
- An end panel can be ordered for a corner installation
- Base and underneath rim are reinforced for excellent rigidity
- Supplied with all necessary fittings and adjustable legs
- Trojan Cast options can be ordered as a special order on an extended lead time of 4 - 6 weeks
- Guarantee 25 years
Trojancast British racing green resin jacket covers the entire underside of the bath adding real strength and insulating properties. The additional bath thickness reduces the heat of the water being lost through the side walls, keeping your water hotter for longer.
Trojancast is an intensive reinforcement process offered by Trojan to all our standard acrylic baths*. This reinforcement process results in each bath being incredibly strong and hard-wearing.
Peace of mind
Trojancast results in a bath that has extra strength and rigidity – traditionally attributes only associated with cast iron baths. Ideal for larger families, hotels, B&Bs and rented accommodation.
Available on any range
Trojancast is available on all standard Trojan baths* – we don’t have a limited range, you can add it to almost any bath you choose!
Made in England
Our baths are made with pride in Yorkshire, England. We take control of all our processes giving you piece of mind. Trojancast should not be confused with imported baths claiming to be the same process and have the same properties. If it is not made in England it is not to the same standard.
The guarantee on a Trojancast bath increases from our standard 25 years to a 30 years. No imported bath will offer the same assurances.
|Type||P Shaped Shower Bath|