Selin Back to Wall Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Optional bidet function on/off taps
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve
- Optional compact concealed cistern
Selin back to wall bidet toilet is the most economical option for those who want to start being a bidet toilet user with a back to wall type. While it adds dynamism to your bathroom with its modern design, it is designed to adapt to every bathroom with its traditional lines. Since even a simple concealed cistern will be sufficient for it to operate, its installation cost is also cheap compared to its wall hung competitors.
With its space-saver feature, it is ideal for small bathrooms as well as a product of design value for large bathrooms. Since it does not have an integrated on/off valve, we recommend you to purchase one of the options we offer. Also, if you are going to make a hot water connection and cannot control the temperature, one thermostatic mixing valve will be fine.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Back to Wall Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|