Sedef Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
How about a healthier cleaning with water while saving both space and your budget? Forget the old style bathrooms, where the bidet and toilet were used separately until now. It's time to meet these clever Turkish-style bidet toilets that combine bidet and toilet in a very simple but effective way!
Thanks to this toilet with its own bidet nozzle, you do not need to buy an extra bidet. You won't have to worry about how to put a bidet between the toilet and basin in your bathroom. Sedef close coupled built-in bidet toilet has a modern design that is no different from a traditional toilet. It is produced from quality materials, measuring suitable for standard user habits and is easy to clean. Bidet function and soft closing toilet seat are included in the price, so no extra costs are required!
To manage the bidet function, you only need to buy the bidet on/off valve, which we offer for prices starting at £5. You can also connect hot water to the bidet function of this toilet. Just make sure you can control the temperature, or buy the optional thermostatic mixing valve to make it cheaper too. Finally, because this is a close coupled toilet, we also included the cistern on it. So you won't need to buy an external concealed cistern like wall hung or back to wall toilets.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|