Antik Close Coupled Toilet from Creavit has its own bidet function and comes with a compatible soft close toilet seat and cover.
- Includes soft close toilet seat
- Includes close coupled toilet cistern
- Optional on/off valves for bidet function
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve for bidet function
Antik Close Coupled Bidet Toilet is a specially designed model that blends traditional toilet lines with today's modern appearance. It will add an impressive and luxurious atmosphere by bringing traditional and modern design to your bathroom at the same time. It is the closely coupled type of the Creavit Antik series, which is the choice of our designers. It is produced in sizes suitable for the toilet habits of UK toilet users. It has a 400 mm seat height, 360 mm width and 630 mm project. Made of high-quality vitrified material, the colour of the bidet toilet is bright white and easy to clean. Compatible cistern and soft close toilet seat are included in the price.
The integrated bidet function, which saves space and toilet paper in your bathroom, requires a wall-mounted on/off valve to manage the water flow. Our designer recommends the Concealed Round On / Off Valve option as this model is suitable for its design. We also recommend that you make a hot water connection with a manageable temperature by means of a thermostatic mixing valve to make it more comfortable.
1) A bidet on/off valve is required to manage the water flow of the integrated bidet function of bidet toilets.
2) If you are going to connect hot water to the bidet toilets, you can use a thermostatic mixing valve to protect the user against scalding.
3) Cistern is included in the price for close coupled bidet closet orders. It is offered as a compact concealed cistern option in back to wall bidet toilet orders. For wall hung bidet toilet orders, we offer a package containing frame, cistern and flush button as an option.
Exposed Round Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn.
Exposed Square Valve
Exposed fitting, quarter turn, available as a tap upgrade.
Concealed Round Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy, with the lever easy to operate.
Concealed Square Valve
Concealed fitting, quarter turn, on/off tap, available as a tap upgrade. No pipes will be visible, all connection will be concealed. It looks nice and tidy with elegant square design.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
You can buy a thermostatic valve to mix cold and hot water to get instant warm water for the bidet function (not for flush). The thermostatic valve built in the wall or unit, allows you to set the temperature in desired level, so during the winter you can have warmer water and there won’t be any nasty surprise to your guests. You still need an on/off tap to control the water flow.
Compact Concealed Cistern
If you are not replacing an existing back to wall toilet or you haven’t purchased a concealed cistern, you need to buy this one. It is a compact tank with dual flush mechanism and comes with chrome plated button which can be placed at side or on the top of the unit. ( 4 / 6 litres per flush )W340 x D130 X H380 mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilet, Built-in Bidet Toilet|